What To Expect
To ensure your first visit with us is a pleasant one, here are the procedures you can expect during the 45-60 minutes you will spend with us on your first visit:
1. Paperwork: Complete these brief questionnaires to help us get to know you. Dr. Kent Pollock will use this information to help formulate your care program.
2. Consultation: You’ll meet the doctor, who will review your health history and determine if you have a chiropractic case. You will be advised of the cost of any office procedures and given a copy of our written financial policies.
3. Examination: Standard physical, orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic tests will be performed to determine the cause(s) of your problem.
4. X-rays: Necessary views may be taken to visualize the location of any spinal problems, reveal any pathologies, and make your chiropractic care more precise.
5. Correlation: Before proper care can be rendered, the doctor will study your examination findings. Later, you’ll see your X-rays, review his findings, and get his specific care recommendations.
6. Adjunctive Procedures: The doctor may suggest the application of ice, heat, or the use of some other procedure to help reduce inflammation and make you more comfortable.
7. Future Visits: Your first visit is complete. Plan to spend about 15-20 minutes on your next visit to receive Dr. Pollock report of findings and a chiropractic adjustment. Thereafter, typical visits will usually last only about 5 minutes.